Tuesday, December 16, 2008

So Long For A Bit

So I thought I'd just post a few pictures today, as this will probably be my last blog entry till after Christmas. Tomorrow, Stephanie has her last final for this semester and after that it's a mad dash to get things done around here to be ready to leave for Pennsylvania on Saturday.

As you may or may not remember, I have my appt with the headache clinic next Tuesday, the 23rd in Philly. We're praying for some answers as to why I'm still battling daily with this pain. It's so bad now that I can hardly take care of my own daughter for more than a few hours, and usually have to call my parents for help, which I'm sure is running them ragged. I thank God for them everyday though, as I don't know what I/we would do without them. (also, i figure what describes the area of PA that we'll be staying in more than this.... an Amish buggy coming down the main road... ahh how I love PA)
Anyways, I'm sure I'll be online some up in PA, but I doubt if I'll have a chance to blog any. So in case I don't talk to ya before then, Merry Christmas to y'all.
Oh, and yes I know Santa is not the reason we celebrate Christmas, but I don't have any photos of 8lb 4oz Baby Jesus laying in the manger on my computer right now, so Santa will have to do.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Merry Christmas dear friend. May the doctors have wisdom and answers. We all ready miss you. Wish we would have gotten together :(