Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Our House


As many of you know, Stephanie and I are moving from Radford to Franklin County. It was a tough choice, but ultimately with me being sick as much as I am, I need to be close to my family so they can help me out with Mia while Stephanie is in school and soon working. We had been talking about putting a house at our family fish pond for some time..... we're finally following thru with those plans and starting the many tasks that are associated with that. This is the first step.... planting a stake at the point where our house will sit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's one small house! heheheh
We need a pic with the pond in the pic so we see exactly where it's gonna sit!

Michelle said...

I am glad there are good things to look forward to. Eric will be there to help on Friday. Please pray for Canaan he is really sick with pneumonia.

Pamela said...

I'm excited for you guys to get to build your house. That will be great. I pray this is a good transition for you guys. Love you!

Suzie Skinner said...

i pray god will surround all three of you not just with physical help, but with deep, precious relationships and friendships in your new home......it's hard to find, but god can create them anywhere!