Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A New Adventure


I don't know if anyone even follows this thing of mine anymore.... I know some people check out my updates when I send out an e-mail, but other than that, I don't know. I've decided to start another blog, along with this one. This blog will still be used to post headache updates as they come along, as well as various photos now and then. The new blog will be a project of sorts..... I've decided to post a photo a day, for a year, of my Mia. I'm doing this for 2 reasons, first is to keep track of how much my little girl changes over 365 days, and document it with pictures..... the other is is motivate myself to pick my camera up and put it to use every day. So starting today, you can keep track of Mia along with me at www.miaraene365.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Suzie Skinner said...

that's a great idea chris.....i'll be awaiting pictures!!!!