Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Headache Update

So I realized that I haven't updated you all about my headache situation in a while.... seems I've gotten caught up into uploading photos instead...

Anyways, 2 weeks ago I called Hershey Medical and told them that I was still having my headaches every day. They put me on a week long treatment of prednisone, and told me to call back in 2 weeks if my headaches weren't any better. So yesterday I called them back and let them know that the prednisone hadn't done anything for my headaches.... they're still the same.

Today I received a call from them and they wanted me to talk to my PCP about upping the dose on one of my meds (my Cymbalta) and if that didn't work after a week or so, then we should look into a 48 hour stay in the hospital with an IV infusion.... an infusion of what, they didn't say... I guess we'll figure that out if we make it to that.

Anyways, that's the latest.... I'll keep ya posted on anymore happenings!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for keeping us posted

Gary and Charlene Poston said...

Thanks for the update,Chis. Pursue your healing! God is in everything. You're in my prayers.

Love,
Charlene