Friday, August 15, 2008

We're here!

And so we're officially back in Radford! Still settling in.... and there's a lot of settling to do! haha I haven't had much time to go thru my newer photos yet, so I'll hit y'all up with an older one that I found last week.... it's of my man Canaan.... cracks me up, because at 4 years old, I didn't even know how to turn a computer on! Of course back then, computers were a little different.... and about the size of a room(ok maybe not). Anyways.... look for more updates soon!

5 comments:

Jeremy said...

welcome back to the 'ford brother

Michelle said...

Ummmm. Love the photo of coarse and LOve you are back in Radford ....one thing though I believe that is Zion :)

Michelle said...

Yep that is my ZZ LOL

Chris Sigmon said...

Thanks y'all... it's good to be back.... and michelle, are you sure that's Z???

Michelle said...

100% sure no doubt in my mind... I should know