Thursday, January 8, 2009

Another Hiatus


Just a note to say that I won't be blogging again until about... ummm... the 18th. We're going to Disney World!! Nice huh? Stephanie's sister has been wanting to go for yeeeeeaaaars and since I'm not working, Stephanie doesn't have school till the 20th, and my mother-in-law is off from work as well..... it's perfect timing. And since we can't afford it, Steph's sister has graciously paid our way. Anyways, I'm sure I'll have tons of photos for ya when I get back.... so stay tuned.


So I think I'll leave you with this.... I was tagged about 8 years ago, and I think I'm supposed to list 6 things that you may not know about me.... or as it's gonna turn out, 6 things that make me seem like a freak.... Here we go....


1. I cannot and will not use public restrooms.... unless the restroom is completely empty, then I can manage sometimes.


2. When I go to buy books or magazines at a store, I won't buy the book that's first out on the shelf, I have to have one that's behind.... minty if you will... if there's only one, I usually won't buy it.


3. I get giddy everytimg I open a roll of film and load it into a camera.


4. You know those plastic films that protect electronic screens and the such? I love pulling those off.... I leave them on until the last possible second, and get pissed if anyone pulls it off before I do.


5. I'm obsessed with coffee makers. If I had the money, I'd buy one of each type that I see in stores.


6. I'm a very spur of the moment person. I'm not one to plan things. I'd rather just go with the flow and make decisions at the last minute.... Luckily I married Stephanie who is a little more organized...


4 comments:

Jeremy said...

have fun man.

please take a terrifying picture of Mickey Mouse for me.

Donna said...

hmmm.....#2 and #4 we have in common! how interesting....i also won't take the newspaper on top of the pile....i always go for the middle......

Michelle said...

have a blast

Anonymous said...

Okay..you need to list another one for me, cause I already knew about #1...in fact I'm the same way..but not quite as bad as you are. I totally HATE stalls when you shut the door, there is a HUGE gap between the door and the lock. I feel like any one that comes through stops to watch me do my business! LOL

Your #2 ....that applies to me with certain things too. Just depends on what it is.

Well..I think that proves it....THE 3 OF US REALLY ARE SIBLINGS!!! ROFLMAO