Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Philly--- Day 2

I woke up this morning and opened my window shade to see snow here in Philly... and also traffic... loud, crazy, traffic... but also as I looked closer, I saw peace in all the noise... I didn't notice until this morning, but theres a church across the street from my window. Seeing the cross reminded me that amid all this city noise, God is still with me, watching over me while I'm here.
Also, last night after I posted, they came and took me to have another MRV scan done. So hopefully I'll have the results from that and more to post later today.

my mobile of medicine

7 comments:

Jeremy said...

hey man..

i like these pics with the words.

the feeling is tangible.

i prayed for you in the middle of the night.... like waking up out of a coma.....saying, god be with chris, then rolling over and going back to sleepy time.

Chris Sigmon said...

haha thanks man

Anonymous said...

nice mobile honey... i miss you. i pray that the mobile makes you feel better! Love you... and by the way...i explained what a PICC line is to you, why are you acting like you don't know? :)

Donna said...

Cause he's a man Stephanie!!! :)

Love ya both!

Michelle said...

LOL mobile :)

Anonymous said...

Should have known you'd have your camera with ya! LOL of course...so would I :)

Can't believe you don't have pics of the Dr and nurses yet....or maybe you do...

So did you ask about the TV charge?? that's about crazy..I can't get over that. Heck you get TV in a hotel and it cost a lot cheaper to stay in a hotel!!

Love the updates..love ya bro!

Donna said...

charge for TV???? what???? you're joking....right????