Thursday, January 29, 2009

Philly--- Day 4

Call for help


Not much to update this evening really. They're still pumping the same meds thru me, and said that the lidocaine usually doesn't start working till 36-48 hours after you start it.... and weird part, it leaves your system quickly... so quickly that I can only shower every other day now, and my shower can't last longer than 5 minutes, because the medicine loses it's effect that quick... craziness I tell ya.


On a plus side, they finally got a meal right tonight with my dinner. YAAAAY! Every other meal there's been something wrong with my meal, whether it be a muffin instead of a biscuit, or the wrong salad dressing, etc... how hard is it to look at what I've circled and give me what I ask for?? Sorry, that's my vent for the day. Until tomorrow....

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wish we were there to bring you a good meal :)

Pradeepa said...

That Indian doctor is playing a joke on you. He is probably like " I want to see how long this redneck will actually not shower" "That's for asking me stupid trivia questions"

Chris that was a joke about the typwriter thing, there is a reason he is a doctor; and it's not becuase he is Indian.

Chris Sigmon said...

Well now I fell stupid for asking him that question... and yet I'm wondering how he came up with an answer... and also why he started it with "Who is..."