Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Philly--- Day 3

What I stare at most of the day... time passes slowly....


Not much has changed from yesterday to today. I've been sleeping a lot, which comes from all of the meds they're pumping thru my IV. There's a total of 4 things that go thru a few times a day. Some of that will be changing tomorrow. I haven't heard about what my MRV scan looked like, but I guess that's a good sign. I saw my doctors yesterday evening and they're taking me off one of the meds I've been taking at home, and upping the dose on one of the others. Other than that, not much to report back to ya.
Oh, and for those who didn't hear... they charge me for my TV... $5 a day. Craziness... but they said they don't own the TVs so they have to rent them, so if you want it in your room you have to pay. Ugh... It wouldn't be as bad if it was good reception and/or lots of channels, but it's only about 10 channels and none of them come in very well at all.

Scene from a hospital bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay...I'm sorry I'm still stuck on the TV thing...but that's about the stupidest thing I've heard of! You know good and well that those TV have been paid for over and over again. They are just suckering out an extra $5 from you a day! LOL

Michelle said...

You know you can call us when that stinky high priced TV doesn't entertain you. Praying for you every day.