Saturday, January 24, 2009

This dragon(along with some other sea creatures) was made entirely of Legos! Amazing!
Mia having a blast feeding some duckies!Disney balloons... Holga style...
Long exposure at night... several hours.... you can see the star trails if you look close enough behind the tree... ya never realize how much light is in the "city" till you try something like this.

I leave tomorrow to head up to PA, spend the night at my in-laws, and then on to Philly Monday morning to be admitted to the hospital for 3-14 days. I'm taking Stephanie's laptop, so I hope to do some blogging from the hospital bed, but just in case I'm unable to for some reason, I wanted my devoted readers... or reader... whatever... to know where I was. And so, I'll leave you with a few photos, a couple from Disney and one or 2 from my latest roll of film... enjoy

1 comment:

Michelle said...

By reader I hope you meant me. We are praying. Call, Blog, e mail, whatever you can to fill us in.