Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Closing Up Shop....

Well, after a rather short run, and much thinking about the whole situation.... I have decided to close my little CafePress shop. Now, before you go and tell me that I didn't give it time or a chance, or whatever..... it's done.... closed.... It was just one more thing that I had to worry about, one more thing that was taking up time that I don't have( yes, with the internet connection I have right now.... it took up a loooooot of time) and one more thing taking up $$$ I don't have (yeah, $5 a month is piddly money, but it's money that I could use for stuff I actually need).

So there it is.....

On a related note, if there was some photo that you enjoyed, and might would like hanging on your wall, please let me know, and I'd be happy to get it printed and put on a mat for you for a reasonable price..... the frame however would be up to you. deal?

you can find most of my shots at http://www.flickr.com/photos/sigs24141/ just hit me up by e-mail and let me know which you'd like, and what size....

Thanks to everyone for their kind words, and for taking time to look at my shop while it was up and running.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

BOOOOOOO HISSSSSSSSSS