Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A New Adventure

So today I embarked(sp?) on something new. Taking the advice of Michelle, I opened a little shop at CafePress to sell some of my photographs. There you can buy various sizes of prints and posters, as well as various items with my photos on them..... I must admit, some of them look pretty cool on different stuff, but maybe I'm just biased... :-) You can look for yourself at www.cafepress.com/sigmonphoto I get $5 from every item that you may buy..... so in the long run, maybe that'll add up and I can buy new photography stuff...err I mean, spend it on bills.... yeah, that's it.

As for an update on my headache situation..... This week I missed every day of my work week. My head would just be hurting so bad by the time I was supposed to go in, that I just had to stay off sick. Kinda sucks..... no, it definitely sucks. I went to see my PCP today, because a) the Zomig wasn't working for my headaches, it was actually making me feel nauseated and gave me an uneasy feeling.... and 2) I've been feeling rather down lately, useless, unacknowledged (is that a word)....

For the headaches, he gave me something new to try and said that I'm probably having different kinds of headaches, which is why sometimes the meds work, and other times they don't. As for the feeling down, he started me on Cymbalta. He said that this has also been shown to be useful for pain management..... so it may actually be a help in multiple areas for me.

I still haven't heard back from UVA as to when my spinal tap is going to be. I ask that you guys and gals continue to pray for healing, and also comfort for my family thru tough times.

OH! and for a little good news..... Well, our house isn't selling.... so we received an e-mailed thru the church prayer chain about a family that was looking for a place to stay until their new house is completed.... so we offered to rent our's to them and they came and looked at it, and loved it.... and bought it on the spot, CASH MONEY..... ok, so that part isn't true.... but they are going to rent it for a few months, which will help us out with some of our money situations..... And we may even be considering renting the house altogether.... but that's still something to be thought and prayed over.

That's all... GO CHECK OUT MY SHOP! YOU HAVE TIME! BUY SOMETHING! IT HELPS BUY MIA MILK! hahahaha

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Man you got me with the house thing...DON"T DO THAT! I am glad you will have renters to help with the $. Also Eric and I keep you in prayers. And I am working on not asking why? :) I hope the new meds help.Your shop looks awesome!